With an articulating/telescopic boom and jib, this the our most flexible trailer mounted boom lift designed to be incredibly robust and reliable. Bi-energy version available.
- Hydraulic stabilizers
- In-line boom design for maximum rigidity
- Hand pump emergency lowering from platform
- Lock valves on all hydraulic cylinders
- Proportional live hydraulic controls
- Integral road lighting board
- Power line to platform
- Dual lanyard attachment points
- 2 year parts & labor, 5 year structural warranty
All Snorkel products are built to the highest standards and we carry out rigorous quality checks at every stage of production.
To ensure our customers have peace of mind in purchasing Snorkel products, all Snorkel machines come with a five-year structural warranty, plus a two-year warranty for parts and labour.
Ahern Canada is authorized to carry our Snorkel warranty repairs. For further details, please visit our Warranty page.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Photos and diagrams on this website are for promotional purposes only. Refer to appropriate operators manual for detailed instructions on the proper use and maintenance.