Ahern Canada Customers,
The safety and well-being of our customers, workers, and families is the top priority for all of us at Ahern Canada. We appreciate the trust that you all place in us at each Ahern Canada location. In the current environment, we feel it is important to monitor the rapidly evolving situation involving coronavirus (COVID-19) and provide updates as this situation evolves.
Our teams are focused and committed to delivering the equipment and services our customers need to get through this difficult time. We are confident that we will continue to meet your expectations and project requirements, and we have taken the following steps to address the COVID-19 situation.
- We have taken time to educate and inform our employees and families regarding the potential impact of this virus including actions that should be taken to reduce the risk of infection.
- We have asked that any employee not feeling well to stay at home and monitor their symptoms.
- We have adopted a policy to fist bump or elbow bump in-lieu of shaking hands.
- We have limited all business travel to trips essential for operations and have asked employees to use video conferencing whenever possible.
- Employees that have been in a high-risk situation for work or personal have been asked to self quarantine for 14 days.
- We have assembled a group of leaders to continually monitor the COVID-19 situation and make ongoing recommendations to reduce risk for all.
- We have restricted meetings and gatherings to a limited number in large areas, and when possible, to attend meetings by telephone or video conferencing.
- We have established social distancing protocols to ensure that staff maintain a 6-foot personal separation from other staff during meetings, discussions, transportation, etc.
We know everyone is concerned about COVID-19 and the impact that it could have on your life and potentially your life’s work. Thank you for your continued support during this trying time. If you have an existing equipment order or reservation, we look forward to supporting you and your project. If you are visiting a Ahern Canada location, we welcome you and look forward to assisting. Thanks again for your commitment to Ahern Canada during this unique situation.